I hate Google

Same old blog (http://jmnboxy123.blogspot.co.uk/ ). Same old problems trying to work with Google. 

Google are great with the paperwork: sign up for a blog and they'll blitz you with every kind of information for your 
account, most of which you don't need. But they won't actually tell you how to get started. If you watch The Big Bang
Theory, imagine trying to make sense of Sheldon's whiteboard. 

I think this is maybe the 5th blog I've set up. I can't access the others so who knows? It may be more. And it may be
that when I try to access this tomorrow, I won't be able to log in so the whole bollocks will start again. 

Anyone know a simple, easy-to-use system to use for blogging? Do let me know, please. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you for having me

Long Covid

Boogaloo