Hello and maybe Goodbye

I've had a free blog site with WordPress for years. Just in the past few weeks, I can't make contact with other people on WordPress, and my attempts to contact WordPress all seem to involve me paying money. I'm not sure I want to bother doing that.

We're all surrounded these days by people who want to take money off us.

I've registered this blog address with WordPress - just in case I find some way to keep the blog
going: rantingoldbagsblog2749138905.wordpress.com

I'm not awfully well right now.  Certainly not well enough to take on a battle with a commercial site. So I may soon be communicating via Facebook's chocolate teapot pages.

When I was a teacher, I learned my nickname was Arnie because of the number of times I told kids: "You get on with that - I'll be back".  If you don't recognise the reference, are you sure you were really alive in the late 20th century? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you for having me

Long Covid

Boogaloo